Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Kodi WARNING Kodi users will be threatened with 10 YEARS in PRISON





The Government's Digital Economy Bill could hand copyright trolls the opportunity to threaten online users with prison sentences of up to 10 years.
According to a new campaign page by the Open Rights Group – a digital campaigning organisation that aims to protect the rights to privacy and free speech online – the Bill criminalises minor copyright infringement.
The Government wants to use the Bill to increase penalties for criminals running websites that allow people to download copyright-protected material.
However the proposed legislation will criminalise any infringement where money has not been paid for copyrighted content, or where it can be proven that there is a "risk of loss".

1 comment:

  1. With all of the legal controversy I’ve been a little paranoid to continue using Kodi as my main means of media access. Since I "cut the Kodi" I’ve been using SelectTV. It’s super cheap ($2.99/month) so I figured I’d give it a try and was not let down. I must say it's quite nice getting my entertainment minus the fear of legal repercussions.

    ReplyDelete